Have you been dreaming of getting a new smile? Dr. Kinga Kubieniec has helped transform hundreds of smiles in our office with the help of a variety of cosmetic dental services. Each and every cosmetic dental plan is customized to suit our patients’ needs, expectations, goals and budget. We often combine different types of cosmetic treatments for comprehensive and personalised results.
Common concerns that can be addressed with Cosmetic Dental Procedures
- Stained or discoloured teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Teeth that are crowded or misaligned
Achieve a perfect smile with Cosmetic Dentistry in Toronto
Many people choose cosmetic dentistry to improve their smile and build self-confidence. Cosmetic dentistry encompasses a variety of procedures and treatments:
- SAME-DAY DENTAL VENEERS - Porcelain veneers can improve aesthetics of you teeth by correcting gaps between teeth, broken or chipped teeth or hiding discolouration.
- COSMETIC TOOTH BONDING - Bonding is excellent for small defects in the teeth including chips, discolouration or gaps between teeth – and can work wonders for a smile.
- TEETH WHITENING - With professional teeth whitening, you can get rid of stains and yellowing teeth.
- DENTAL IMPLANTS - Getting a dental implant is an excellent permanent solution to replace missing teeth.
- DENTAL BRIDGES - Another excellent option to replace missing teeth permanently is getting Dental Bridges.